Regularly Sponsored Activities:
- Temple is open everyday for Darshan for everyone to visit. Aarati is performed daily evening at 7:30 PM (except on special events). Temple Schedule is available here.
- Bhajans each Sunday at 11:30 AM
- Balakendra Activities for Children – SUNDAY – 10:30 AM – Dr. R. Venkatesan & Dr. Raji Kaloji – See Details here.
- Yoga Therapy Classes – Dr. Dilip Sarkar – Each SUNDAY at 9:30 AM – Free to Temple Members. $ 5 Charged to Cover Cost for Non Members. See Details here.
- Bharat Natyam Dance Classes – Mrs. Malini Srirama – There is a charge for lessons
- Hampton Roads Cricket Organization – Cricket Club- – Dr. Dipendra Sengupata – See details here.
- Jeevan Sandhya Mandal – Activities for Senior Citizens in our community – Mrs. Sonal Shah, Mrs. Manisha Trivedi, Dr. Dayanand Naik, Dr. Ravi Mukkamala – See details here.
Activities With Other Sister Organizations:
Sai Bhajans – Every second Saturday of the month – Evening 6:00 PM – Multicultural Hall – Sri Sathya Sai Center of Hampton Roads – Dr. Ravi Mukkamala
Pujas and Cultural Activities with Bengalee Community of Hampton Roads – Dr. Dipendra Sengupta
Music Program Activities are also frequently organized together with Sangeet Sargam Society of Hampton Roads – Dr. Bidhu Mohanty.
Gujarati Dramas and Ras Garba Programs are organized together with Gujarati Samaj of Tidewater – Mr. Nilkanth Patel
Educational Forums and Health Camps – together with Association of American Physicians of Indian Origin – HR